CELLULAZE is a cellulite treatment that attacks the structure of cellulite beneath the skin for longer-lasting *results. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by Dr. Tittle to increase your skin's natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that *lasts. All from just ONE simple anti-cellulite treatment.
Cellulaze treatment *improves the appearance of cellulite for one year with few side effects. *Patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results one year post-procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze treatment to a friend. Thicker, more elastic skin can help improve the appearance of cellulite. Cellulaze was shown to *increase skin thickness by 25%, and skin elasticity by 29% even after *1 year. Cellulaze can give *you visibly smoother, healthier looking skin—an anti-cellulite treatment that lasts.
What is Cellulite?
We all know what it looks like: dimpled, uneven skin that appears on your thighs and other parts of your body. Cellulite affects the vast majority of women, usually after puberty. Many believe cellulite to be a fat problem that can be eliminated through diet and exercise. But as you may have learned through experience, you can lessen the appearance of cellulite by losing weight, but you can’t get rid of it completely. And crash diets can actually make it worse.
It’s not your fault. Fat isn’t the problem. It’s a structural issue below the skin that only your physician can treat. That’s why men typically don’t get cellulite. The structure of their skin is different from women’s. This also explains why even very thin women can get cellulite, and why some heavier women don’t.
How does Cellulaze work?
Aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes can all play a role in the appearance of cellulite. These factors can cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. And that creates the “cottage cheese” effect you wish you could eliminate, which is even easier to see if you have thin skin.
You can’t control these factors, regardless of how many miles you run or salads you eat. But you can control how you treat cellulite. Many other anti-cellulite treatments focus on cellulite superficially, applying treatment above the skin. Only Cellulaze treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin, while also thickening and adding elasticity to the skin.
What to expect during the procedure:
- Dr. Tittle will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you'll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
- Dr. Tittle will use the SideLaze3D™ Cellulaze laser fiber to: Level out bumps of fat, Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin & Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
What to expect after your procedure:
- You'll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. Your physician may ask you to wear a compression garment
- You'll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your *results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.