Dr. Kevin R. Hanz
Dr. Kevin R. Hanz is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has over 10 years experience in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Hanz was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. He completed his medical education at the prestigious Case Western Reserve University, where he fostered an initial appreciation for the art of plastic surgery. A fellow University of Texas Southwestern alum, Dr. Hanz was in Dallas from 2002-2007. The training program in Dallas has consistently ranked as the number one training program in the country for plastic surgery.
Dr. Hanz is passionate about aesthetic surgery. He has particular interests in facial rejuvenation and body contouring. He is an early adopter of BodyTite and leads discussions regarding this exciting new technology for the parent company InMode. Dr. Hanz is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Texas Medical Association.
Dr. Hanz enjoys Dallas life with his wife Carla and two young girls, Charlotte and Caroline. He is an avid chef and enjoys fine dining and new culinary experiences. He also enjoys golf and tennis.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2011
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, Active Member
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, 2002-2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2002
- Hanz, Kevin R. M.D.; Saint-Cyr, Michel M.D.; Semmler, Maynard J. O.T.R.; Rohrich, Rod J. M.D. Extensor Tendon Injuries: Acute Management and Secondary Reconstruction [CME]. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Volume 121(3) March 2008, pp 109e-120e.
- Pessa Joel E; Slice D E; Hanz Kevin R.; Broadbent T H; Rohrich Rod J; Aging and the shape of the mandible. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2008;121(1):196-200.
- Hanz KR and Riechel TL. Vanadium complexes in a lewis basic room temperature 1-ethyl-3-methyl-1H-imidazolium chloride/aluminum chloride molten salt. 36(18), 4024-4028, 1997.